5 Reasons to Avoid DIY Epoxy Floor Installation
Epoxy flooring is a popular choice for both commercial and residential spaces. It is durable, easy to clean, and can be customized to match any décor. However, epoxy floor installation is a complex process that should be left to the professionals. Here are five reasons why you should avoid DIY epoxy floor installation:
- It is a messy process. Epoxy flooring requires the use of several different chemicals, which can be messy and difficult to clean up. If you are not careful, you could end up with epoxy all over your clothes, furniture, and appliances.
- It is a dangerous process. Epoxy fumes can be harmful if inhaled, and the chemicals used in epoxy flooring can cause skin irritation and burns. If you are not properly trained and equipped, you could put yourself at risk of serious injury.
- It is a time-consuming process. Epoxy floor installation can take several days to complete, and you will need to keep the area clear of traffic during that time. If you are not patient, you may end up making mistakes that could ruin the finished product.
- It is a difficult process to get right. If you are not experienced in this type of work, you are likely to make mistakes that could lead to a poor-quality finish. Epoxy floor installation requires a high level of precision and skill.
- It is not cost-effective. The cost of materials and tools for DIY epoxy floor installation can be expensive. If you factor in the cost of your time and the risk of mistakes, it is often more cost-effective to hire a professional.
If you are considering epoxy flooring for your home or business, it is best to hire a qualified contractor to do the job. Steel Coated Epoxy Floors of Cache Valley has the experience, training, and equipment necessary to do the job right the first time.
Why Steel Coated Epoxy Floors of Cache Valley?
We have the knowledge, skillset, and most importantly, valuable experience that has taught us exactly what to do, and what NOT to do. With our residential and/or commercial epoxy flooring applications, you can rest assured that you are getting the best “bang-for-your-buck”. On top of that, you don’t have to go through all the stressors of learning how to do-it-yourself and put your floors at risk of a poor application. We have been lucky to work with so many amazing clients and customers; they are the fuel that keeps us motivated to do a perfect job every time. Visit our reviews page just to see what they have had to say about their experience with us! Ready to get started? Visit our contact page or give us a call today at (435) 512-1284!